Looking to match your outfit with the right diamond necklace? Don’t randomly put something together – check out our 5 mix and match tips that every girl must follow!
1. First of all, the dress must be matched with the color of the diamond necklace and not vice versa. Since such jewels are considered the highest expression of style and refinement, the clothes must definitely rise to the same quality level. The dress you wear with a diamond necklace mustn’t necessarily by incredibly expensive, or the unique design of a famous fashion house, but it definitely has to meet the elegance expectations.
2. Diamonds are only worn in the evening, never during the day, this is the only time when their sparkle is uniquely reflected.
3. A diamond necklace can be worn at a wedding, a dinner, a special official reception or on any other social occasion that requires a highly exquisite presence.
4. Furthermore, the rest of the accessories, if there be any, need to be matched with the necklace, and usually be diamonds too.
5. The ‘sexy black dress and the diamond necklace’ look is almost a cliche, in terms of fashion and personal choices. Ask any man or woman and see what they’d say about the way to wear a diamond necklace; market research shows that more than half of those asked would make the above mentioned association. And they wouldn’t be very far from the truth: a transparent diamond necklace best goes with a black evening dress, but this is by no means the only combination possible.